- The Children’s Museum has created a blog with useful resources: https://www.childrensmuseumofrichmond.org/blog/
- Richmond Public Library is doing video storytelling on their Instagram: @rvalibrary
Health & Fitness
- Blue Sky Fund is doing a series of learning videos to get families outside and active: https://www.instagram.com/blueskyfund/
- Fit4Kids has interactive lessons that incorporate movement on their Instagram page: @activeclassroomsrva
- I shared this earlier but want to make sure everyone has it. Text FOOD to 877-877 to receive information about locations near your address that have free meals for kids. I did it and it is legit.
Please continue to share pictures and videos of what you are doing with your children. If you are camera shy like me, just send me a quick text or email with what you are doing. I can be contacted at nknight@partnershipforfamilies or 804-922-9655.